ID#: 1336238 Hiring Department:
Multimodality Cardiac fellowship Job Type:
Tufts Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts is seeking candidates for a one-year advanced multimodality cardiac imaging fellowship
for AY 2023-2024. Candidates must be BC/BE after completing a 3-year general cardiology fellowship.
Tufts Medical Center is an internationally respected academic medical center located in downtown Boston, adjacent to the Tufts University School of Medicine and a proud member of the Tufts Medicine Healthcare System. The Medical Center is known for its basic, translational and clinical science research as well as its expertise in health policy. The Medical Center is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding. Our mission of advancing knowledge and training students to become future investigators drives us forward to quickly turn innovative research into pioneering care. How you'll advance in your training:
Who you are:
- This one-year fellowship is designed to provide education in advanced echocardiography (advanced transthoracic echo, stress echo, transesophageal echo, 3D echo and myocardial strain imaging) as well as advanced training in cardiac MRI.
- The fellow will be exposed to a wide range of cardiac pathology and will be an integral part of the imaging team.
- The fellow will have the unique opportunity of being part of a multidisciplinary team providing imaging guidance both prior to and during catheter-based and surgical procedures (eg, TAVR, MitraClip, Watchman, etc).
- Completed a 3-year general cardiology Fellowship
- BC/BE Cardiology
- Highly Motivated and academically oriented
Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MAWhy Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.