ID#: 1294518 Hiring Department:
Family Medicine Physician Job Type:
Full TimeTufts Medical Center Community Care at Reading
is seeking to hire a Family Medicine Physician
to join our team of collaborative providers.Why join our team: Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
Our well-established practice in Reading
is a true full-spectrum family practice so you can do what you love - we have patients of all ages from Newborn to geriatrics.
Tufts Medical Center Community Care, a proud member of Tufts Medicine, has over 125 providers that offer primary care and
specialty services. We elevate the value of health care for patients - at the intersection of quality, cost, and service - by delivering robust support for our physicians.
We want you to have everything you need to excel and grow. That's why we offer a comprehensive onboarding program, supportive administrative services, flexible scheduling, and more.
Tufts Medical Center Community Care is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, with access to specialist at Tufts Medical Center.How you'll transform patient care:
Who you are:
- Join a group led by clinical, practicing physicians
- Develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- Minimize your administrative burden through use of scribes, RNs and LPNs, fully trained MAs, coders, front desk staff, and dedicated billing specialists
- Contribute to a team culture dedicated to inclusivity, innovation, work life balance, collaboration, and fun
Work, Live, and Grow:
- Have a passion for providing primary care to all ages
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
- Current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts preferred
- Current certification in CPR required
We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- CME support - yearly reimbursement plus free CME credits offered within our system annually
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
- Full-time equivalency receives 8 weeks of PTO
30 Newcrossing Rd, Reading, MA 01867Why Tufts Medicine:
At Tufts Medicine, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Tufts Medicine takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility:
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.