We are now hiring a Primary Care Physician to follow an assigned panel of patients in collaboration with their interdisciplinary team. This client is conveniently located in central New York State, with direct access to major cities, Syracuse is quickly becoming one of New York's most sought-after destinations!
• Outpatient practice in the heart of New York
• Great work/life balance with M-F, 8-5 schedule
• Telephone call only, 1:8 schedule
• Enjoy the newest technology and equipment at their new modern facility
• Average patient volume of 5-10 per day, focus on quality care
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive guaranteed salary range dependent on experience with total income potential between $225K - $250k.
• Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, 20 days PTO, and more
• Covered state licensing fees
Life in Syracuse, NY:
• An easy drive gets you to the racecourse in Saratoga Springs. Four hours or so will have you in New York City, and three hours will get you to a Buffalo Bills football game
• Home to Syracuse University and the "Big Orange" basketball team that knows how to draw a crowd
• Destiny USA, New York state's largest enclosed shopping, dining and entertainment destination located in Syracuse
• Fantastic school districts to include both public and private options with a low cost of living
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, incredible food scene, year-round festivals, and so much more!
For more information and to apply now please contact Reece Asbury using one of the following methods:
Desk Phone: 678-501-2450
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time