If you are passionate about working with some of the most medically vulnerable patients, this pediatric dermatology opportunity in west Texas may be for you!
• This turnkey practice consists of outpatient clinic joining another Dermatologist
• Collaborate with community physicians that are collegial with each other
• Participate in multidisciplinary clinics with other physicians within the organization
• Successful practice is inevitable considering only 3 Ped Derms are supporting over a million population
• Financial details include a three-year compensation guarantee based on national benchmarks, commensurate with experience
• PTO 4 weeks
• CME stipend and time away from the practice
• Health insurance, 401K and more!
•This west Texas city of nearly 700,000 residents combines influences from the American Southwest and Mexico to create an eclectic, exciting culture.
•Beautiful neighborhoods dot the foothills of the nearby mountains that serve as the backdrop to stunning sunsets.
•The city offers an abundance of educational options, from primary to postgraduate.
•Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking, biking and even rock climbing, as well as numerous golf courses and tennis courts in a city with more than 300 days of sunshine per year.
•For those who want to explore the endless opportunities the region has to offer, weekend getaways to Santa Fe or Tucson are just a few hours away.
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Pediatrics - Dermatology
Employment Type: Full Time