Parkview Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/ Board Certified OB/GYN Physician to join their team in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of the Role
- Office Hours: 8am 5pm
- Minimum Required Hours Per Week: 36 Clinical Contact Hours
- 80% time in the clinic vs 20% time in the operating room
- Call Schedule: 1:10
- Team of 9 OB Hospitalists provide 24/7 coverage as well
- All calls are triaged through the nurses making call very manageable
- Physician will oversee 1-2 advanced practice providers
- The group consists of 14 physicians that are committed to providing outstanding, comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological care
- Large physician practice sees patients in 3 offices in Fort Wayne and delivers at 2 campuses: Parkview Regional Medical Center and Parkview Randallia Hospital
Parkview Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Women s & Children s Hospital, offers a warm, comforting environment for mom, baby and family, featuring 10 labor/delivery/recovery rooms; two labor/ delivery/recovery/postpartum rooms; four ante-partum rooms; two c-section operating rooms; 24 post-partum rooms; and 31 all-private newborn ICU rooms.
Parkview Randallia Hospital
- Family Birthing Center: 10 labor/delivery/recovery/ postpartum rooms; 1 tub room for labor pain management; 3 triage rooms; newborn nursery; birth planner services; lactation consultant and support; and WIC assistance on site
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight A s in patient safety
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.