SEEKING AN EXCELLENT UROLOGIST TO JOIN OUR TEAM FULL TIME! CLOSE TO MILWAUKEE, MADISON, AND CHICAGO!
Mercyhealth Hospital and Trauma Center-Janesville, is currently seeking a Wisconsin licensed, board certified/board eligible, Urologist to join our excellent team!
Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 750 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Average # of cases per Clinic days (Outpatient): 20-25 patient appointments for procedures/evaluations.
- Average # of cases per OR days: 6-8 surgical cases
- Types of cases per day: Adult urology cases
- Typical work day/typical work week: Work days split between OR and Clinic (flexible work schedule)
- 1:3 Call Coverage shared with other urologists
- Support team includes 4 nurses and 1 APP that assist with both inpatient and outpatient services
- Robotic-assisted surgery available in operating room.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Initial salary guarantee
- Paid CME, malpractice, and licensure
- Relocation assistance and sign on bonus
- Paid membership and medical association dues
- Excellent benefits package is offered which includes health, dental, vision, disability, and retirement program
About the Area
- Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville is Wisconsin s Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parks. The community also offers live theatre and unique shopping and dining. Located 30 minutes south of Madison, Wisconsin, Janesville is on the interstate corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports. Need a taste of the big city? Day trips less than two hours away include Chicago Il and much of the Lake Michigan coast!
If Interested please respond directly to:
Amanda Rinaldo Hartman, BS, SHRM-CP
Physician Recruiter, Provider Recruitment & Retention
Mercyhealth Rockton Ave Campus
Mercyhealth is a regional health system with over 700 employed physician partners, seven hospitals and 85 primary and specialty care locations throughout 50 northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin communities. We are committed to being a top integrated health care provider and continuously work to make life better for the people, families and communities we serve.
As an integrated health care provider, we provide exceptional, coordinated health care that spans four core service divisions: hospital-based services, clinic-based services, post-acute care and retail services, and a wholly owned insurance company. These four core service divisions make up our comprehensive, vertically integrated delivery system, and integrated delivery is what makes Mercyhealth unique in serving the full range of health care needs for our patients.
Mercyhealth offers over 85 specialty and subspecialty services, including orthopedic surgery, prehospital emergency services and training, neurosurgery, heart and vascular services, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery and much more. When time is of the essence, our trauma centers are equipped with the latest technology and highly trained staff to provide immediate, life-saving care. We are a leader in obstetric, neonatal and pediatric services, offering the highest level of care available at our neonatal intensive care unit, caring for the most fragile preemies in the region s only Small Baby Unit, and serving as a State of Illinois-designated Perinatal Center for an 11-county region.
Janesville is a city of about 66,000 people with 150,000 people in Rock County. Janesville has all the advantages and amenities of a smaller city while still having easy access to four larger cities (Madison, Milwaukee, Rockford, Chicago). The cost of living in Rock County is low and housing is affordable. The school system is very good with both public and private schools available. The Janesville park system is extensive and includes children s play areas, pools, gardens, golf and many other activities. Janesville has many restaurants and there is excellent dining within 40 minutes in Madison and Lake Geneva.