Endocrinologist - Outpatient, Buffalo, NY
- Catholic Health System
- Buffalo, New York
- Closing date
- Oct 28, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Endocrinologist Western New York State- Buffalo
Catholic Health, located in Western New York State, is seeking a full time Endocrinologist for an employed position.
KEY JOB FEATURES:
- Full Time, hospital employed
- Non Profit, eligible for PSLF and DANY Grant
- Excellent supportive staff
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Non-Profit Organization
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assessment, diagnosis and ongoing management of endocrine diseases including diabetes, thyroid, and metabolic disorders.
- Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure complete patient care.
- Provide guidance and collaborate with office staff to ensure continuum of care.
- On call responsibilities
- Board Eligible or Certified in Endocrinology
- Fellowship Trained in Endocrinology
- Candidate must have current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
- The candidate must have current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- New and recent Graduates encouraged to apply
ABOUT WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers all four seasons with numerous outdoor recreational activities and an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, great cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding. It is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
- Is #10 in the USA for least expensive places to live.
- Has an average commute of 20 minutes.
- Enjoy 24 performance Theaters
- Browse over 40 Museums
- Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System
- Has incredible architecture
- Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety and easily accessible.
- Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel.
- Has only 4.25 hours of ground stop annually at the Airport.
- Is the City of Good Neighbors.
Interested applicants, please send cover letter and CV
Apply for Endocrinologist - Outpatient, Buffalo, NY
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert