The executive is accountable for practice administration and operations to assure achievement of provider group goals. This leader collaborates with executive and senior leadership and front-line team members, executes organizational development strategy, and motivates change initiatives across the portfolio to optimize organizational potential and achieve strategic and operational objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree Required. Master's Degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant leadership experience in health care required Advanced knowledge of physician billing and payment systems.
- Advanced knowledge of APP compensation programs.
Qualities for Consideration:
- Experience leading a practice group Knowledgeable in system connectivity with electronic health record Successful experience with group practice quality assurance Oral presentation and written communication skills Analytical and reasoning skills
- Optimize patient flow and scheduling Establish practice standards and productivity Evaluate system design and recommend efficiency Lead strategic planning and practice growth Direct and supervise Nurse Practitioners Forge relationships with Medical Directors and Exceptional Living Centers leadership