Dean Dorton Healthcare Solutions seeks an engaging, dynamic and experienced leader to partner with our medical billing clients in maximizing success, improving outcomes, and identifying potential improvement opportunities. This role will allow you to lead people, utilize your strong business skills and serve as the primary contact for our medical billing and credentialing clients. You’ll work directly with our internal and external stakeholders to ensure outsourced services are being delivered at a high level of client satisfaction. And, key to this role is the responsibility for building relationships with our existing and new clients, revenue retention, and developing growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain strong relationships with clients through integrity and accountability
- Manage revenue cycle outcomes, performance, and related processes to ensure client satisfaction
- Develop, monitor, and communicate revenue cycle metrics, key performance indicators, and goals for clients and teams
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis regarding all operational issues and areas of improvement, including claims, A/R follow-up, audits, trends, etc.
- Be available to meet with potential new clients, attend conferences, and develop potential leads and opportunities
- Assist with onboarding of new clients and new client engagements
- Improve processes, develop new processes, or recommend alternatives that will improve efficiency, turn-around time and higher client satisfaction
- Assist with the development of standard operating procedures and training material
- Comfortable and successful developing relationships with physicians while communicating financial results and potential improvement opportunities
- 8 – 10 years’ experience with a reputable medical billing environment
- Prior account management or client relations experience
- CPC required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- And, you will gain our immediate attention if you have experience managing a team of talented people