Arnot Health is currently interviewing for an ABEM / ABOEM-certified Emergency Medicine physician to join the region's busiest Emergency Department at Arnot Ogden Medical Center located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York.
A newly expanded fully equipped ED including a Behavioral unit, will create the environment for you to blend your talents and skills in a progressive health system, while also providing you a professional & personal balanced lifestyle.
- Over 45,000 emergency medicine visits annually
- Emergency angioplasty
- 24-hour in-house anesthesia availability
- 14 ten-hour shifts/month
- Double physician coverage with full-time resident coverage
- Low physician/patient ratio
- Premier on-site ancillary services
Affiliated with Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Arnot Health is one of the largest Graduate Medical Education training sites. Our training programs include numerous Primary and Specialty care Residencies and Fellowships including an Emergency Medicine Residency program. Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest.
If you are seeking a collegial practice located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY that offers the rewards of a balanced professional and personal lifestyle, then you must explore this opportunity!
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)