River Ridge Oral Surgery operates with the mission to provide optimal oral surgery care in a professional, friendly, and calm environment. The chosen candidate will join our team of 3 full-scope, Oral Surgery providers in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The position offers an excellent opportunity to build a practice in a state-of-the-art facility, with an emphasis on the most up-to-date technology and surgical techniques. Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing markets in the country and our referral-based practice is growing with it. Once a two-person partnership, River Ridge has grown into a three-provider practice that continues to dominate the greater-Sioux Falls market with a vision for future growth. Join our team!
Who we're looking for:
- Motivated, hard-working individual who is ready to tackle whatever challenge the day might bring
- Understands and respects the sentiment of working with referring dental providers and meeting their patients’ needs
- Possess an open mind and willing to workshop techniques and open to discussion on difficult cases
- An entrepreneur mindset thinking about what is best for the practice, its growth and development, not just the individual
- Board-Eligible or Board Certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Completed an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery residency
- Highly competitive compensation package with bonus potential
- Paid Family Health and Dental Insurance
- 6-Weeks Paid Time Off
- Paid Malpractice Insurance, Professional Licenses and Dues, and Continuing Education Reimbursement
About River Ridge:
We are located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We have been in operation since 2004. The surgeon team consists of Drs. Brent Henriksen who joined the practice in 2008, Trevor Holleman in 2018, and Andrew Hille an original founder. All three grew up in South Dakota, they also all played and excelled in college athletics. Dr. Henriksen trained at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Dr. Holleman at VCU in Richmond, VA, and Dr. Hille at the University of Iowa. All three are very much active in the community, love being outdoors, whether it is hunting, fishing, or golfing, and spending time with their families. River Ridge has a staff of 25, which includes 14 dental assistants, 9 administrators, and 2 management staff. We are situated in Central Sioux Falls with very easy access to the interstate and a major intersection in town. This is extremely convenient, as we draw over a quarter of our patients from outside the greater-Sioux Falls area, including much of eastern South Dakota, northwest Iowa, and western Minnesota. We are affiliated with 2 area-hospitals systems, which opens the possibilities for other surgical procedures including trauma surgery, orthognathics, cosmetics, and cleft teams.