Parkview Health is currently seeking a 3rd Board Eligible or Board Certified Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our practice in Fort Wayne, Indiana as we expand the service line due to growth of the program and expanding patient volumes. Practice is consultative at a single hospital with an in-house hospitalist team assisting with inpatient management.
Our MFM office features:
- AIUM accredited ultrasound unit with 8 GE Voluson E10 ultrasound machines and 10 sonographers (includes 4 echo certified with two in training)
- 10 dedicated OB sonographers, including 4 with fetal echo certification and two in training
- A board-certified genetic counselor, RN care coordinator, RN nurse navigator, and 2 nurse practitioners round out the team.
- Pediatric cardiology, surgery, endocrinology, neurology and pulmonology services, in addition to a level 3 NICU, assist with pre/post-natal management.
- Parkview has a dedicated accreta team, which consists of MFM, OB Hospitalist, GYN/ONC, IR, Urology and Colo-Rectal, that review each case and plan accordingly. Our accreta team has become referral center for NE Indiana.
- Fetal interventional and cardiovascular surgery services are provided through relationships with nearby Cincinnati and Indianapolis programs.
Parkview Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Women s & Children s Hospital, offers a warm, comforting environment for mom, baby and family, featuring 10 labor/delivery/recovery rooms; two labor/ delivery/recovery/postpartum rooms; four ante-partum rooms; two c-section operating rooms; 24 post-partum rooms; and 31 all-private newborn ICU rooms.
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 14,000 employees dedicated to helping patients discover better care every step of the way.
- Our not-for-profit, community-based health system includes 10 hospitals and an extensive network of primary care and specialty physicians located throughout northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight A s in patient safety
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance and fellowship stipend
- Retirement contribution plan, large CME fund and 35 days of vacation available
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Fort Wayne serves as the hub for NE Indiana and is the second largest city in the state, currently experiencing significant growth. Fort Wayne was named #2 fastest growing metro in the Great Lake Region by the US Census Bureau in 2021. Northeast Indiana has a population of more than 790,000. It consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. for singles and families, hosting a wide array of events. Cost of living is among the nation s 2nd lowest according to U.S. by US News & World Report in 2021.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.