Internal Medicine Critical Care
Critical Care Pulmonary
Critical Care Emergency Medicine
Surgery Critical Care
Critical Care Cardiology
Internal Medicine NeuroCritical Care
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare, part of HCA, is recruiting a Critical Care trained intensivist to join our team at HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital in Fort Pierce, FL.Qualified Candidates:
- Must be Critical Care fellowship trained and board certified
- 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts
- 12 hour shifts covering a 30-bed medical/surgical ICU and 12-bed CV ICU with mandatory Intensivist consults
- Day & Night shifts (rotated): 2 MDs (7am to 7pm); 1 MD & 1 APP (7 pm to 7 am)
- Busy program with high acuity patient population. ECMO experience required.
About ICC Healthcare:
- Employed opportunity through ICC Healthcare
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Additional practice opportunities and models: PRN, part-time, locums, and travel opportunities
About HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital:
- ICC Healthcare employees over 350 providers in 51 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year
- Last year, our providers had over 250,000 patient encounters nationwide
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs
- Lawnwood Hospital & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
- Lawnwood provides the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Compressive Stroke Center
- $100M expansion
- Five-story tower
- Construction on the 92,500-square-foot tower has begun. It will be completed in several phases.
- The first phase of construction, expected to be completed in 2023, will include building the first three floors of the tower. The first phase will add 32 medical surgical beds, three operating rooms and expanded preoperative and recovery areas.
- Phase two will add a new emergency department, while phase three and four will add the fourth and fifth floor and create space for more beds.
- The fifth phase includes building a 550-space parking garage.
The Treasure Coast is a great place to live, located just a short distance from beautiful beaches and there are many great communities to reside in Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin counties. Low cost of living, great outdoors, good schools, with great quality of life. The Treasure Coast is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on Florida’s East Coast, 120 miles north of Miami and 120 miles south of Orlando, served by the Florida Turnpike and I-95. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities.