This position is in a friendly and safe community less than an hour from Atlanta. You will enjoy its small city ambiance and welcoming residents, good schools, and fine dining opportunities. You will have access to great shopping, theater, museums, churches of every denomination, and dining options for every taste.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Michelle Lampert at 954.837.2741 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- 5 weeks off for PTO/CME
- General or general with the ability to sub-specialize
- Join a multispecialty group with an excellent referral network
- No competition in the 5 counties
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Clinic call only that is shared between 2 physicians
- 3- year neurology residency
- Excellent schools in the area, and 1 hour from Downtown Atlanta and the Hartsfield Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail