A large tertiary medical center in the Orlando area is excited to welcome an general urologist to their growing practice. The level II trauma center has over 400 beds and is a teaching hospital for a nearby medical school. The hospital employed urology practice has 3 urologists and two nurse practitioners and is eager to an additional urologist due to patient demand.
- Level II trauma centers
- 3 Urologists, 2 NP
- 400 Beds
- General urology opportunity.
- Will join a group of three urologists and two nurse practitioners.
- The practice is busy and will offer an extremely fast ramp-up and bonus opportunity.
- Robotics available (daVinci surgical systems).
- The clinic conveniently located on hospital campus.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive health benefits package.
The hospital is in a growing Orlando suburb of 70,000 people. While it is known for being minutes away from world-famous Walt Disney World and other theme parks, the city is less than an hour away from the sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean and two hours from the Gulf of Mexico. Numerous public and private schools and local universities offer excellent education options. The Orlando International Airport is minutes away and offers direct flights to destinations all over the world.
To learn more about this opportunity or others, please contact Rick Bailey.
To acquire more information about RosmanSearch click here.
Type: Full Time Entry Level
Number of Openings: 1
City: Orlando Area
Internal Number: 3441