SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group headquartered in Madison, WI, is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon who has or will be completing a Foot & Ankle fellowship, for its brand-new South Madison Campus. Additional responsibilities:
- The new physician will join an experienced team of Orthopedic Surgeons and advanced practitioners at the South Madison Campus and be a vital part of the department
- Shared call responsibility
- Excellent compensation, a signing bonus, and fringe benefits will be provided
SSM Health Dean Medical Group South Madison Campus
This new SSM Health Dean Medical Group, located at 1211 Fish Hatchery Road, houses more than 100 primary and specialty care providers. Primary care services include pediatrics, family medicine, internal medicine and women's health. Specialty care services include orthopedics, including joints, podiatry and sports medicine, as well as cancer care, ENT, audiology, wound care, infection prevention and treatment, palliative care and genetic counseling. In addition, the clinic offers extensive therapy services, as well as on-site imaging, lab and retail pharmacy. SSM Health offers exceptional care for the entire family. From diagnosis and treatment for minor and chronic illnesses to immunizations and X-rays, for convenient care in your neighborhood, we have you covered.
SSM Health Orthopedics offers a broad range of services that address the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal disorders and injuries. Our team of board-certified, fellowship-trained physicians, specially trained nurses and therapists are committed to delivering that exceptional care to our patients.
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- St. Mary's Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family.
- Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability.com
- The Overture Center http://www.overture.org/ in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.
SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Physician - State of Work Location