This position is located in the Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Fort Gordon, Georgia.
This is an employed civilian Physician (Radiology-Diagnostic) position that affords job security, a competitive salary, bonuses, moving expenses, full malpractice coverage, student loan repayment, up to 26 days paid vacation, 10 days paid Federal Holidays, a sick leave benefit, CME opportunities, and a first-class health and retirement benefit package.
Ft Gordon is adjacent to Augusta, GA famous for its major attraction, The Masters Golf Tournament. Ft Gordon has a moderate year-round climate and offers close proximity to metropolitan areas, beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the Appalachian Mountains.
As a Physician ( Radiologist) you will:
- Provide expertise in advanced general diagnostic radiology procedures, to include, but not limited to, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA), Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound.
- Obtain history for general radiographic diagnoses, reviews indicated laboratory tests results, and assesses severity of illness.
- Oversee the radiographic examination, ensuring the correct radiographic procedures are conducted, relating the symptom(s) to the pain and illness of the patient.
- Supervisory positions will provide overall supervision of critically ill patients under diagnostic care and provides for emergency treatment and resuscitative measures when necessary.
- Supervisory positions will perform consultations with the requesting physicians and other staff radiologists as required.
US Citizenship Required
The position require a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy Degree and a current license to practice in the state or territory of the US
Board Certified or Eligible Physician in Diagnostic Radiology for a full range of cases.