Foot and Ankle Orthopaedic Surgeon Opportunity in Asheville, NC
- HCA Healthcare
- Asheville, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Oct 24, 2023
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgery
Job Summary:Mission Hospital and Asheville Orthopaedic Associates in Asheville, North Carolina are excited to welcome a full time foot and ankle surgeon to join our team. If the mountains are calling your name, check out the highlights below and submit your application to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Board certified in orthopaedic surgery and completion of foot and ankle fellowship
- DPM not accepted due to trauma call
- Practicing physicians and new grads encouraged to apply!
- Join a team of 7 surgeons, 2.5 family practice sports medicine physicians and 5 APPs
- APP supervision required
- Schedule: 3 office days and 2 operative days per week
- Flexibility to travel to Marion and Brevard locations
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- This is an employed position with HCA Healthcare
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings for you and your loved ones: health, dental, vision & pharmacy
- 401k and stock options
- CME allowance, relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
- Mission Hospital is licensed for 815 beds and is the region’s only Level II Trauma Center (soon to be Level I), Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level III Epilepsy Center, Level III NICU, and includes the only children’s hospital in western North Carolina.
- Recognized by Healthgrades as This hospital for America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ in 2021.
- Awarded an 'A' in the fall 2021 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade.
- Magnet® designated hospital for nursing excellence.
Apply for Foot and Ankle Orthopaedic Surgeon Opportunity in Asheville, NC
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert