Virginia Mason Franciscan Health is a leading health system in Washington State. Formed by the integration of two outstanding health systems CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason Virginia Mason Franciscan Health offers a wealth of convenient hospital, clinic and care locations in western Washington.
Franciscan Medical Group (FMG) is a physician-led multi-specialty group practice in Washington State. We are seeking a Full Time Plastic Surgeon to work on the campus of St. Joseph Medical Center, a Level II Trauma Facility serving the Puget Sound region.
- Maxillofacial Trauma
- Complex wound reconstruction
- Microvascular and pedicled flap support for our oncologic surgeons
- Breast surgery reconstruction
- Individual interests such as hand surgery, body contouring, and skin cancer reconstruction is available
- Dedicated OR time
- Large referral base of employed primary care physicians and specialists.
- Call Expectations: we anticipate approximately two weeks a month of Trauma coverage to be shared with another surgeon.
- Our equipment includes: Surgical microscopes, Da Vinci Robot, standard maxillofacial instruments and vendor supported repair kits
- Collegial multidisciplinary team full subspecialty support
- Teach Residents
- EPIC EMR with Dragon Speak
- Hospital based clinic support
Our ideal candidate:
Candidates should be collegial team players who can provide excellent patient care while communicating with the entire care team. An interest in Trauma reconstruction and complex wound repair is essential. This position supports the emergency department and inpatient consultations. Candidates will be encouraged to build their own elective practice and could pursue any interest in body contouring, cosmetic surgery, hand surgery, breast reconstruction and skin cancer.
- Medical degree and
- ACGME Accredited Residency Training
- Board Certification (ABPS) or Board Eligible with plans to become BC within 2 years
- Washington State Medical License and DEA in good standing
Employment with Franciscan Medical Group includes:
Competitive compensation model and comprehensive benefits which include health, dental, vision, full malpractice coverage, CME, personal time off, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. Relocation Assistance is available.
About Virginia Mason Franciscan Health
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two leading health systems in Washington State CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason into one integrated health system with more than 300 care sites in western Washington. With a team of 18,000 team members and staff, and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health provides expert, compassionate medical care at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites of care throughout the Puget Sound region. The integrated health system has nearly 1,500 hospital beds and is committed to caring for the most vulnerable in our communities, including the poor and underserved, providing nearly $200 million in community benefit free, subsidized and reduced-cost health care and programs.
- Care with listening, empathy and love
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing
- Celebrate each person s gifts and voice
- Respect the dignity of all
- Inspire trust through honesty
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves
- Commit to the power of working together
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships
We are based in the Pacific Northwest at the heart of the stunningly beautiful Puget Sound region of Washington. Our main support offices are located in Tacoma, with clinics and hospitals in King, Kitsap and Pierce counties. Here we enjoy mild weather and stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. The Puget Sound communities offer award-winning arts, cultural, and sporting events with national recognition. A region of economic and cultural diversity, The Puget Sound is a great place to work, play and raise a family.
Salary Range: $414,165 to $601,011
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Consistent with our Core Values, we are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.