Parkview Health and Professional Emergency Physicians, INC (PEP) are actively recruiting for Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our group in Fort Wayne, IN.
Specifics of The Role
Full time position (1.0 FTE)
- Full-time physician contact hours are equivalent to approximately 1500 hours annually
- 8 & 12-hour shift schedule
- 2 -year partnership track
- Parkview Regional Medical Center has an average of 65,000 annual patient visits
- Parkview Randallia Hospital has an average of 60,000 annual patient visits
- Physician will provide specialized medical treatment according to patient needs
- Physician will manage multiple patients both with serious and non-serious illnesses and injuries including heart attacks, stroke, motor vehicle accidents, severe infections, and pneumonia, and perform assessments, diagnostic procedures, and medical treatments as needed to resuscitate or stabilize patients and refer them to the appropriate medical departments.
- EPIC EMR Utilized
- 24 hour in house Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, Cardiology, Intensivists, Hospitalists, and Radiologist.
- Neurointervention capability 24/7
- Cardiac Cath lab available 24/7
- Ideal candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- New grads welcomed and encouraged to apply!
- Professional Emergency Physicians, P.C. (PEP) staff 9 busy hospital emergency departments within Parkview Health.
- The group is currently comprised of 60 Emergency Physicians and 40 Advanced Practice Providers dedicated to providing the highest quality emergency care in northeast Indiana
- PEP has been the Emergency Physician coverage group for Parkview Hospital since 1972. They have expanded over 50 years to now cover (9) 24/7 emergency departments for all the Parkview Health Hospitals.
Parkview Regional Medical Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- $575 million-dollar tertiary medical center opened its doors in 2012
- Beautiful, new 528-bed state-of-the-art facility
- Operates the Samaritan Flight Program and a hospital-based hospitalist and intensivist/eICU program
Latest technology includes, daVinci Robotics for cardiovascular, urological, gynecological and colorectal surgery and CyberKnife at the Parkview Comprehensive Cancer Center
Parkview Hospital Randallia
- In 2014, Parkview invested more than $65 million into this hospital in the form of physical renovations, care model transformation and physician recruitment
- 179 beds
- Open ICU model
As an employed physician of PEP, you will receive a generous benefit package including CME reimbursement, malpractice coverage, 401K contribution plan, health, dental, short term disability and student loan assistance.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis but with its own unique charm of small-town life, with big-city amenities.
From our Fort Wayne International Airport which is conveniently located just 8 miles south of Fort Wayne and provides 4 major airline carriers to get you to your desired destination, or our Famous Children s Zoo where you can explore the worlds exotic animals and different cultures without having to leave IN, there is no shortage of adventure here!
Our expanding Downtown is full of eclectic restaurants, outdoor ventures, and plenty of community fairs, festivals and happenings.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family, or home. Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Choose from some of the best Public Schools and Private Schools for your family members and rest assured that you and your loved ones will feel the welcoming spirit that Northeast Indiana provides to those who choose to call it home.
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.