Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Richmond, VA
HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services is looking for BC/BE General Anesthesiologists to join the cohesive and committed team at Johnston Willis Hospital in Richmond, Virginia. This 292 bed community hospital has been providing high quality, compassionate care for over 100 years to Greater Richmond and surrounding communities.
Opportunity Highlights/Qualified Candidates:
* Care Team Model of 10 General Anesthesiologists and 23 CRNAs covering an average of 18 sites of service.
* Diverse mix of cases including Bread & Butter, Complex Neuro/Spine, OB, GYN, General, heavy orthopedics, Robotics and GI.
* Annual surgical volume 17,000 cases.
* Must be proficient in Regional Anesthesia.
* Average work week 45-50 hours in house.
* Call shifts are split equally amongst the team:
* First Call: in-house from 6p-7a on weekdays and 7a-7a on Weekends and weekday holidays. Post call day off.
* Second Call- Back-up call from home, 6p-7a on weekdays and 7a-7a on weekends and weekday holidays. First out.
* Calls picked up beyond contracted numbers garner additional compensation.
* W2, salaried opportunity with very competitive compensation.
* Start Date Bonus offered and relocation assistance available.
* Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, STD/LTD, and life insurance.
* 9 weeks PTO and $5000 CME annually
* 401(k) with Company match that increases with years of service.
* Occurrence based medical malpractice coverage paid 100% by Company
* Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
About Johnston Willis Hospital:
* The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for healthcare quality
* Received an A hospital safety rating from The Leapfrog Group in Spring 2018
* Received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Silver Plus Performance Achievement Award
* Received The Joint Commission's Gold Seal Certification for Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement
* The first non-academic hospital in Virginia to receive the Comprehensive Stroke Certification by DNV-GL Healthcare, the highest level of competence possible for stroke care
* The first hospital in the US to receive The Joint Commission Gold Seal Certificate of Distinction for Brain Tumor care
* Breast Center of Excellence - American College of Radiology
About the Community:
Richmond, the capital of Virginia, is located in the Southeastern region of the state, about two hours south of Washington, DC. Richmond is known for its vibrant culture of art, live music, dining, rich American History, and outdoor recreation. The James River flows through Richmond separating the North Side and the South side of the city and offers kayaking, boating, and hiking trails around the city and the only city in the US where you can whitewater raft right through the middle of the city. Richmond boasts a growing economy and is ahead of the national average in terms of future job growth. Richmond has an excellent public school system and is home to both Virginia Commonwealth University and the University of Richmond. Richmond is ranked among the best places to live in the country and is known for its high rankings in city desirability, job, market, and overall quality of life.