About the Health System:
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at an academic medical center in the Midwest is seeking to add 1 FTE Urogynecologist to their department. Candidates will join a collaborative team of established physicians consisting of generalists, MFM physicians, and gynecologic oncologists. For more than 25 years, the Center for Women s Health has provided outstanding education, research, and clinical care to multiple service lines encompassing women s health. Incoming physicians will spend their days treating a diversified patient population while mentoring residents.
- Faculty appointment mentoring & teaching residents
- Options for research, if desired
- Call taken from home
- Work-life balance
- Dedicated support staff RN Urodynamics Tech, Medical Assistant, APRN s
- Clinic equipped with state-of-the-art urodynamics equipment
- Competitive compensation structure
- Generous benefits package
- Home to Big 10 University
- Located in a Fast-growing city named one of the best places to live in the Midwest!
If you or anyone you may know is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Kristen Huber at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call/text (470) 427-0621 for more information.