Practice in the beautiful town of Easton, MA; this is a well-staffed office in a wonderful college town just 25 miles from Boston. The practice is equipped with on-site laboratory and Radiology services, as well as outpatient procedural space.
Join our team of eight Ob/Gyn Physicians practicing across southeastern MA. This position is based at our beautiful Easton practice; this is a well-staffed office in a wonderful college town just 25 miles from Boston. The practice is equipped with on-site laboratory and Radiology services, as well as outpatient procedural space.
Our team is looking for a BC/BE OB/GYN physician who thrives on providing excellent patient care with an emphasis on safety and quality. Signature Healthcare is made up of our award winning Brockton Hospital and Signature Medical Group and employs over 150 Physicians across 18 locations providing multi-site multispecialty care to our patients in Southeastern MA. Call is on average one 24-hour shift per month and, two days in house in labor and delivery, and three days of backup calls.
Our dynamic team currently includes eight OB/GYN Physicians, two nurse practitioners, two Nocturnist Laborists working with a team of nurse midwives. We provide outpatient OB/GYN care at six locations throughout southeastern MA. For decades, Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital has provided a warm, welcoming, and secure environment. Our exceptional Labor and delivery team manages over 1,500 deliveries per year. Our Maternal-Newborn Pavilion, our unit offers a private surgical suite and a Level II Special Care Nursery. All needed specialties are on site, including MFM (perinatology), Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gyn Oncology. Laparoscopic skills needed, and experience in multidisciplinary department is preferred. We also have 24/7 in-house support from Pediatric Anesthesiologists and Tufts Floating Hospital for Children Pediatric Hospitalists.
- Shared call with team of eight
- We have nocturnist laborists on site during the weeknights.
- MGMA competitive salary and sign-on, relocation bonus if applicable.
- 50% Ob/50% Gyn, with option to specialize.
- Base salary for two years then wRVU with production and quality based compensation.
- Four clinical days per week three in ambulatory practice sites, one surgery/Labor floor day, and one administrative day.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan and deferred Compensation 457(b) Plan.
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
- Benefits include CME reimbursement up to $3,000, and one week of CME time.
- Time off up to 24 days plus one week of CME and holidays.
- Great school systems in the area.
Signature Healthcare is Southeastern Massachusetts largest integrated healthcare system, including Brockton Hospital and Signature Medical Group, one of the largest multispecialty, multi-site physician group practices on the South Shore. We have won numerous awards including a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, a national hospital safety score A rating by The Leapfrog Group, a Top Hospital from US News & World Report, and a naming to the Harvard Pilgrim Hospital and Physician Group Honor Rolls, as well as Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America!