Gastroenterology Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
- HCA Healthcare
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Closing date
- Oct 20, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Job Summary:HCA TriStar Centennial Medical Center is seeking a Gastroenterology Hospitalist to join their team in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- Active Tennessee medical license or ability to obtain
- EUS and ERCP training are preferred but not required
- Candidates with experience or new fellows will be considered
- Flexible with Schedule model : 7 on/7 off or traditional M-F, willing to discuss candidate needs
- 1 in 9 Weekend Call
- Inpatient Only
- Employed Position
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K and paid malpractice
- CME days/allowance and vacation
- Relocation assistance
- 741-bed comprehensive facility offering programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, and women’s services
- 77,506 annual ER visits, 29,961 annual patient admissions
- Offers a complete spectrum of colon cancer care with interdisciplinary team of physicians
- Provides advanced surgery options for gastrointestinal and colorectal conditions
- 24/7 services include: hospitalists, intensivists, radiology, lab, pharmacy, and anesthesia.
- TriStar Centennial Medical Center operates a 24/7 SkyLife Air Transport program.
- Tertiary care facility in downtown Nashville and was HCA’s first hospital opening in 1968. Today, it is an innovative healthcare facility serving patients in Nashville and throughout many of the neighboring southern states.
- TriStar Centennial has achieved the highest inpatient safety rating from The Leapfrog Group for ten consecutive years
Apply for Gastroenterology Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert