Otolaryngology (ENT) & Allergy Surgeon
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), an award-winning public health system, is recruiting a general Otolaryngologist to join our well-established ENT & Allergy Division within CHA’s robust Department of Surgery. CHA provides innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics, two full service hospitals and urgent care services. CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS).
- Position is full time with dedicated surgical/OR time plus ambulatory sessions in our surgical specialties clinics
- Great camaraderie and teamwork within the Department and with Physician Assistants (PA) and Audiology Providers
- Diverse pathology in our patient population allows for an exciting breadth of general otolaryngology practice
- Candidates with fellowships in head and neck would be strongly considered
- Two fully equipped hospital based audiology suites
- Academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria
- Opportunity for teaching with both medical students and residents through Harvard Medical School
- Opportunity to train surgical residents from Beth Israel Deaconess program and Harvard Medical Students
- Patient population is composed of adult and pediatric patients and represents our ethnically and socioeconomically diverse local communities
- Favorable call schedule with opportunity for call compensation for additional call.
Qualified candidates will be Board Eligible/Board Certified and possess excellent clinical and communication skills and have a dedicated commitment to serving CHA’s socioeconomically diverse, multicultural patient population. This opportunity offers the ability to build a great clinical practice using a host of intra-operative and in office procedures. This position carries a Harvard Medical School (HMS) appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate with HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive benefits for our employees and their families.
To learn more and confidentially apply please visit www.CHAproviders.org. To submit CV/cover letter directly, please email ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.