Cincinnati has been ranked for best places to live in the country. Based on the quality of life and the job market, as well as the value of living there and people's desire to live there.
Cincinnati's blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture, world-class sports teams, and museums draw people from all over the United States. Cincinnati's mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, restaurants, and attractions make it the perfect city in which to live and work, no matter the season.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a premier hospitalist organization running programs for hospitals in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Choose from 4 hospitalist programs with established teams at each hospital
- 7 on and 7 off day block schedules from 7 am to 7 pm
- Nocturnists cover nights
- Open ICU with specialty support
- Open to IM or FM physicians available to start upon license and credentialing
- Competitive base salary, quality bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- Live and practice in Cincinnati with more than 2 million area population
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail