Come live and practice in a beautiful, safe, family-oriented Wisconsin community with easy access to Chicago, IL, and Milwaukee and Madison, WI. The town has a stable economy, a scenic riverfront, a charming downtown, and a renowned college. Residents enjoy a plentiful array of golfing, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and other outdoor activities right in their own backyard.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
- Excellent compensation package
- 10 - 12 weeks of vacation time
- Combination of supervision and own cases
- BC or BE accepted
- H-1 visa friendly
- Full traditional benefits
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail