Urology Clinic in beautiful Northern California is looking for a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist to join their hospital-based program
About the Opportunity
- Hospital-based position with zero overhead
- Employed by the group
- 298-bed, level II trauma center located in Northern California,
- Largest medical center in the region
- Recently completed a 191,000 square foot expansion to the main campus adding 13 spacious, fully-integrated operating suites, converting all patient suites to private, a state-of-the-art GI lab, a new Mother & Baby Care Center, and brand new Coronary and Neuro-Trauma (Surgical) ICU?s.
About the Practice
- New and spacious hospital-based clinic with zero overhead
- Two DaVinci Xi surgical robots
- Call is 1:5, a week at a time, shared with community Urologists
- Supportive staff, medical assistants, and Advanced Practitioners
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- $20,000 relocation
- $80,000 sign-on bonus
- 2-year income guarantee based on the median MGMA for the western region.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Urology
- CA Fluoroscopy permit an operator?s license
- Possess or be eligible for California State Medical License
About Chico, California
Chico is located in Butte County, approximately 90 miles North of Sacramento on Highway 99. We are approximately 30 miles east of Interstate 5. It is home to California State University, Chico, and Bidwell Park, the 26th largest municipal park in the country with 3,670 acres. Chico is considered to have a more Mediterranean climate. Summer temperatures allow for dips in the pool at One Mile Recreation Area, and winter is fairly mild with some wet weather here and there.
- 92,464 (City limits)
- 107,000 (Urban area)
- 220,407 (Butte County)