Memorial Health in Decatur have great opportunities in the Decatur, IL market to join an established Internal Medicine group, absorb an existing panel due to retirement, and continue to build a practice with added population growth in the region. Memorial offer great schedule flexibility and earning potential based on personal needs or motivations with unrivaled benefits.
- 3 to 5-day workweek available
- 16-22 patients per day, average
- Dedicated MA/LPN support staff
- $15,000/year for APP sign-off
- 95% of calls managed by Tele-nurse service
Compensation and Benefit Highlights
- $293,500 Salary, based on 40-hours
- Up to $50,000 sign-on
- $150,000 Student Loan Repayment
- Full benefits including 32 days PTO, CME, and 401k
- H1b Sponsorship available
Decatur is a city in central Illinois with a population of over 70,000. Beginning in 2017, the neighborhood has started going through revitalization efforts to make this an ideal home for younger and older families alike! The town boasts of a newly renovated downtown and well has a variety of historic sites including the first Illinois home of Abraham Lincoln. Decatur sits halfway between Chicago and St. Louis and has easy access to Springfield, IL, Indianapolis, and Peoria.
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: KI-2111-90753