If it s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite Primary Care Physicians (FM, Med/Peds) seeking a Leadership opportunity to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Atrium Health LiveWELL Care practices.
LiveWELL Care practices are located across the Charlotte Metro and provide quality, compassionate care, specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses for Atrium Health teammates and their families.
The Assistant Specialty Medical Director (ASMD) will serve in the clinical role across the 5 Greater Charlotte LiveWELL Care locations. The specific duties of this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Supervision, support, and mentorship of LiveWELL Care APPs (Advanced Practice Providers)
- Observation of APP patient care
- Monitoring of quality and patient experience performances
- Direct patient care in a home base location
- Developing new care models and clinical services in collaboration with Assistant Director/Chief APP of APPs and Specialty Medical Director
- Schedule: 7:30am 4:30am
- Max Patient Volume: 16 Patients/Day
- 30 Minute Appointments
- LiveWELL Locations: CMC, Cabarrus, Pineville, Union, & Cleveland
- Clinic Home: Cabarrus
- 3-5 years of experience
- Willing to see patients of all ages
- Ability to practice independently
- Open to local travel amongst the LiveWELL locations
- Innovative and open to change
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing for all.