Located in the Tri-Cities of eastern Washington, Kennewick sits along the banks of the Columbia, Snake, & Yakima rivers offering affordable housing & a low cost of living. Outdoor activities abound in this sun-drenched community.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital employed position with competitive base salary
- Wonderful growth opportunity in a booming metropolitan area
- RVU productivity incentive
- $50K sign-on bonus
- Extensive benefits
- Medical debt assistance as well as consultative services
- BC or BE accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail