An OB/GYN opportunity is available in Alaska at an established hospital. They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census. You will work a traditional schedule with call 3 - 4 times per month. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active AK license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position has an excellent and competitive compensation package. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Palmer, Alaska is the host city of the Alaska state fair. They have multiple semi professional sports teams and are located less than 45 miles from Anchorage. Come live in this beautiful city with small town charm but LOTS to do for the whole family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Seth Fredericks at 203.663.9398 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2798831.
- Join an experienced team of OB/GYNs and NPs
- Live in a beautiful part of Alaska with plenty of activities
- 24/7 anesthesia services available
- Call coverage is 4 times each month
- Competitive compensation package with a commencement bonus and student loan repayment
- Full comprehensive benefits, CME, medical licensure, and relocation assistance
- Commencement bonus
- Just 42 miles from Anchorage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail