Specialty Physician Associates has an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Allergy and Immunology Physician.
We are a seeking an ambitious, friendly, positive, and compassionate Allergy and Immunology Physician to join our rapidly growing practice.
- Specialty Physician Associates is a well-established group consisting of 9 Otolaryngologists, an Allergy and Immunology Physician, a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, as well as Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Audiologists and Speech Pathologists.
- We strive to provide an optimal level of high quality patient-centered allergy and immunology care across the lifespan.
- The practice is affiliated with St. Luke’s University Health Network, Lehigh Valley Health Network, as well as other local hospitals.
- We actively participate and are involved in residency programs, including Temple/St. Luke’s School of Medicine.
Our practice is located in the beautiful Lehigh Valley area.
- It has the third highest population in Pennsylvania at over 700,000. Quick access to major cities.
- We are nestled approximately 50 minutes away from Philadelphia and 1 hour 30 minutes to New York City.
- It is a great community to raise a family with affordable cost of living and excellent school districts.
- The greater Lehigh Valley has lots to offer: fantastic restaurants, numerous universities, U.S. Open caliber golf courses, sporting events, concert venues, art festivals, museums, theme parks, casinos, and countless local recreational parks.
- Our local community continues to evolve yet maintains a small-town feel.
Details & Qualifications:
- Candidate must function as a respectful member of our interdisciplinary health care team
- Must be BE/BC by the American Board of Allergy & Immunology
- Able to obtain or possess an unrestricted PA license, and successfully completed either a Pediatrics or Internal Medicine residency.
- This position is primarily outpatient with some hospital consultations and minimal call.
Contact Shannon Kearney, DO @610-360-0691