Exciting Opportunity for a Pediatric Hospitalist to Join Our Team at Portsmouth Regional Hospital 25K Start Date Bonus
Envision Physician Services is seeking a board eligible or board-certified Pediatric Hospitalist for our established Pediatric Hospitalist program at Portsmouth Regional Hospital in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. PT/FT candidate with directorship experience for potential medical directorship opportunity with stipend. Coverage includes the inpatient pediatric service, and consults to the ED. The staffing model provides for work/life balance and flexibility in scheduling with a call from home setup.
- Guaranteed base salary with potential for extra shifts
- Start date and Relocation Bonus offered - $25k sign on bonus, $10k bonus if provider can start within 90 days and an additional $10k retention bonus after the 1st year - this is for FT candidates only
- Work/life balance Off more than half the month
- Flexible scheduling
- Call from home
- CME allowance, cell phone reimbursement
- Daytime hours based on volume
- Benefits effective day 1, including medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Typical Day
- Rounds on the pediatric inpatient floor (ADC 4-5)
- Newborn Coverage (400 annual deliveries)
- Consults to ED as requested
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the region's largest and most sophisticated medical center. Portsmouth Regional Hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England s Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts. As a 209-bed facility, Portsmouth Regional Hospital is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations. They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures and accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center. There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons. The 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned Portsmouth Regional Hospital top recognition for patient satisfaction.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Portsmouth, NH, a seacoast city, sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, which divides the states of New Hampshire and Maine. Portsmouth is at the core of a metropolitan region that includes several small cities and towns. As the nation s third oldest city, Portsmouth is rich in history and abundant with cultural activities. Portsmouth offers small-town charm blended with easy access to a host of outdoor activities and major cities. The area includes top-notch educational institutions-both public and private-along with no sales tax or state income tax. We are situated only an hour away from Boston and an hour from the lakes and mountains of New Hampshire.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.