AULTMAN, a northeast Ohio health system is seeking ABNS BE/BC general neurosurgeon to join busy hospital owned practice. The new neurosurgeon will join one other neurosurgeon and a team of experienced APPS who assist surgeons in the office and with hospital rounds. Hospital and on call obligations for the neurosurgery team are limited to one hospital.
- Well established practice and inpatient service case load will grow fast!
- Case mix is 80% spine; 20% cranial
- Block time available and supported by dedicated neuro OR team
- Technology investments include O arm with 2 Stealth workstations; operating microscopes
- Strong referral base from employed medical group and community providers
- Clinic co located on hospital campus
- Supported by experienced Advance Practice Providers (inpatient and clinic)
- Excellent Hospitalists and Intensivist support
- Practice call 1:3
- Busy Level 2 Trauma Emergency Department with approximately 70k visits per year
Compensation and Benefits Package includes
- Aggressive compensation package including productivity and on call incentives
- Paid malpractice
- CME allowance
- Signing Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement package including 401(k) with matching plus 457(b) deferred compensation
- Excellent low-cost benefit package options
The Aultman Healthcare Delivery System (HDS) is a not-for-profit health care system that provides a broad continuum of comprehensive, quality health care at a low cost. Patients can trust that they will receive excellent care in any of our five hospitals: Aultman Hospital, Aultman Orrville Hospital, Aultman Alliance Community Hospital, Aultman Deuble Heart & Vascular Hospital and Aultman Specialty Hospital. Clinical programs include cancer, heart, orthopedics, women s services, neurosurgery, emergency/trauma and critical care. These programs provide quality care in convenient locations throughout our service areas. Patients needing therapy and continued skilled nursing care may be transferred to Aultman Woodlawn in Canton or Community Care Center in Alliance. Inpatient hospice care is available at the Compassionate Care Center located at Aultman Woodlawn, or through Alliance Hospice.
Education and research are important parts of the Aultman Healthcare Delivery System. Aultman Hospital is a teaching hospital and hosts the following residency programs: internal medicine, family medicine, orthopedics, radiology, obstetrics/gynecology, cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. Aultman College offers programs in nursing, radiography, health care administration, health education, health sciences, medical assisting and social work. The Clinical Research Programs provide access to new treatment options and the opportunity to help others.
Aultman Medical Group (AMG) provides access to person-centered care in communities throughout our service area. In support of our primary care and specialty practices, conveniently located outpatient centers offer a wide range of outpatient laboratory, therapy and imaging services. Minor injuries and illnesses can be treated during extended hours in our urgent care locations in North Canton and Louisville, with locations in Jackson Township and Hartville coming soon.
With more than 1,000 private beds, almost 900 active physicians and a team of more than 7,000 employees, Aultman is leading our communities to improved health.
About Stark County: https://www.starkcountyohio.gov/visitors/index.php
For more information, please submit CV to: