Come live and practice in the greater Dallas, TX area that is growing like few other metro areas of the country. Every amenity, cuisine, form of entertainment, choice of great schools, and so much more are at your fingertips.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact George Estephan at 203.663.9395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% outpatient work
- Will consider both adult and child psychiatrists
- 1 hour for evaluations, 30 minutes for med management
- Private practice style setting offering schedule flexibility and autonomy to practice
- EMR and robust telemedicine to make seeing patients virtually easier
- Regional clinical leadership, administrative support, in-house legal counsel,and marketing services
- Board certified or board eligible (If child psychiatrist, must be fellowship trained)
- Dallas is a modern metropolis in north Texas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail