Lancaster General Health Physicians (LGHP) is a physician-led, professionally managed network of more than 350 primary-care and specialty physicians and 200-plus advanced-practice providers. We serve patients at locations throughout the region. Our teams take pride in offering the highest quality of care through comprehensive services and advanced technologies always maintaining a focus on wellness and prevention.
- Women s Internal Medicine part of LGHP is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to provide high level patient-centered care at our well-established Internal Medicine practice located on our Women s and Babies Hospital campus in Lancaster.
- Women's Internal Medicine is a primary care practice dedicated exclusively to the unique health care needs of adult women 18 years of age and older. Our experienced and compassionate female physicians care for you as a whole person - body, mind and spirit - focusing on prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Physicians work in a NCQA level 3 Medical Home environment, supported by an advanced team-based care model. This includes regional support from care managers, social workers, clinical counselors, and pharmacists. Additionally, physicians have access to an expanded network of physicians within the Penn Medicine umbrella to provide world-class care to our patients.
Community: Lancaster is conveniently located within relatively close proximity to several major east coast cities including: Philadelphia, PA, Baltimore, MD, Washington, DC, and New York, NY.
We integrate practices and policies that encourage diverse perspectives, experiences and cultures by showing an appreciation for the differences in ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, religion, education, disability, and sexual orientation in our workforce. We celebrate the diversity of our community, strive to have our physicians reflect the diversity of our patients and community, work to reduce health disparities and eliminate social injustices.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Paid days off (vacation, holiday, sick, personal)
- Continuing education
- Optional dental and vision plans
- Retirement plans including 403(b)