Cross Country Locums is seeking a Board-Certified Emergency Medicine (EM) for coverage in Las Vegas, Nevada (NV). These are 9 hour shifts
Open Dates: starting as soon as credentialed.
- 2 Locations must credential for both and be willing to work at both.
- Must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine. Active NV license and DEA. ATLS, ACLS, and PALS
- Desired Schedule: 12-15 shifts a month, flexible with days or nights.
- Worksite Setting: First Facility: 450 bed hospital, 46 ED bed; Second Facility: 132 bed hospital, 23 ED beds
- EMR/EHR system: Meditech
- Will cover Malpractice insurance, plus travel.