SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group, is actively recruiting a BC/BE Dermatologist to join our department. We offer a full range of medical and dermatological diagnostic and therapeutic services including phototherapy, PDT, and Mohs surgery. Join an experienced and collegial team of 8 physicians and 6 advanced practitioners.
Dermatology at SSM Health
- Competitive 2-year guaranteed salary
- Generous signing/relocation bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Epic EMR
- Flexible scheduling over a 4-5 day work week
- Call includes no weekday evening call and minimal weekend responsibility, in a 1 in 9 week rotation
- Outreach clinic responsibilities
- Practice the full spectrum of dermatological care with the opportunity to develop an area of focus or expertise if interested
- Shared clinic RN and full administrative support
- Fellowship-trained dermatopathologists
- J1 Eligible
At SSM Health's Dean Medical Group, our dermatologists work in a large multi-specialty group practice. There are 3-4 physicians and 2-3 advanced practitioners at each Madison location. Our physicians practice the full spectrum of medical and surgical dermatology. We enjoy the benefit of on-site accessibility to various overlapping medical and surgical specialties (e.g. rheumatology, oncology, wound care, infectious disease, ENT) leading to seamless coordination of care. We have the opportunity to participate in and present patients at the University of Wisconsin's grand rounds, and our physicians are members of the Wisconsin Dermatological Society.The Community
Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family. In fact, Madison was recently named as the best place to live in America by Livability in 2022. The Overture Center in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.