This position is a full-time, Monday to Friday, outpatient primary care position focused on delivering high-quality, comprehensive care to senior populations.
We are a new, innovative healthcare provider devoted to improving the lives of our senior members. We deliver best-in-class care at comfortable, accessible neighborhood clinics where seniors can feel at home and become part of a vibrant, wellness-focused community. Our members experience greater continuity of care, as well as the comfort of knowing they will be treated with respect by people who genuinely care about them, their families, and their communities.
- $250,000-$280,000 per year, base salary
- Yearly Bonus
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance available
What this means for you:
- Smaller patient panels, more time with patients, and a committed care team ensuring the best possible outcomes.
- Great work-life balance within a major metropolitan area.
- Above-market compensation and a year-end bonus structure based on care quality, not RVUs.
Position Details and Benefits:
- Outpatient primary care responsibilities only
- Full malpractice coverage with tail
- Generous benefits, including vacation, health insurance, retirement benefits, and CME
- State-of-the-art centers that are newly built and located within the community
- Cloud-based electronic health record and technology
- Small panel sizes that allow our physicians to focus and build relationships with their patients
- A fully supportive care team that enables our doctors to spend time with their patients and provide outstanding care
We offer all of these benefits because we know our physicians need resources to provide exceptional care. We want them to enjoy their work, and empower them to practice medicine the way they have always wanted to practice.
Ideal candidates will be:
- M.D. or D.O. graduates
- Board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (required)
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome, but not required
- Have an active, non-probationary state medical license
- Be highly collaborative, and enjoy leading care teams with a patient-centric orientation
- Confident in his/her ability to deliver high quality primary care, which includes being available to patients and addressing their medical and social needs
- Driven to care for those with comorbid conditions, the elderly and/or medically underserved
- Passionate about their work and energized by being part of a fast growing organization
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.