San Antonio is a popular Texas city know for its scenic River Walk, which makes getting around downtown a breeze with shaded pathways that connect hundreds of shops, restaurants, hotels, historic landmarks, museums, and attractions. It is also the setting for many of the city's annual festivals and events. In this vibrant and unique city, you can also enjoy professional sports, Six Flags, and the largest rodeo in the country.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Top-of-market compensation
- Ample time off
- Various practice models with open opportunities
- Malpractice coverage
- Cost effective wealth planning, group rate health, dental, life, and disability insurance plans
- Large city with affordable cost of living
- Excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail