Nocturnist OB/GYN Physician - Orlando, Florida
- Women's Care
- Orlando, Florida
- Closing date
- Oct 10, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Are you a passionate OB/GYN Hospitalist looking to work in a family oriented city? We are looking for outstanding providers, who are committed to delivering high-quality and compassionate patient care, to join our team in Orlando as a Nocturnist! This opportunity comes with a 6 figure signing bonus!
- 6 Figure Sign-on Bonus
- Comprehensive Health and Medical Plans
- Coverage of Medical Malpractice, Licenses, and up to 3 Memberships
- Great Flexibility within practice to assist with work/life balance
- PTO and CME Days with CME Allowance
- Company Retirement Plan Contribution
- 12 / 15-hour shifts per month
Love your job and where you work
Women s Care is a leading multi-specialty women s health provider dedicated to providing the highest quality obstetrics, gynecology, and specialty care for women through their reproductive years and beyond.
At Women s Care, we foster an environment where work-life balance can thrive and each provider has flexibility to tailor their practice to unique populations and priorities.
We take a team approach to patient care, with shared physician call rotation and support from Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioners and Certified Nurse Midwives, plus support from professionals in the business of healthcare, so you can focus on practicing medicine.
Our clinic-based OB/GYN positions allow you to collaborate with our specialists in maternal-fetal medicine, gynecologic oncology, urogynecology, breast surgery, genetic counseling, laboratory services, and fertility.
What makes us different
Women s Care offers exciting career opportunities and provides a work environment that promotes growth for physicians.
- Clinical excellence Our physicians are board certified.
- Collaborative care - State-of-the-art EMR system and patient-facing app allow for efficient communications between providers and patients.
- Innovation Our clinical laboratory performs comprehensive testing for OB/GYN patients, including NIPT tests and hereditary and cancer genetic testing.
- Quality care report - Women's Care focuses on the highest standard of care, utilizing the Institute of Healthcare Improvement framework for quality reporting with our STEEEP dashboard. STEEEP: Safe, Timely, Efficient, Effective, Equitable, and Patient-Centered Care.
- Integrated in-office care Women s Care physicians are certified by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM); our offices provide on-site patient ultrasounds.
- Provider wellness - To support our team's resilience and enhance provider culture, we offer options from mediation to yoga, as well as flexibility among colleagues to foster work/life balance.
Dedicated to improving the health of women
With 100+ locations and 400 OB/GYNs and specialists across the country, our mission is Improving the Health of Women Every Day. Women s Care is committed to:
- Expanding services to provide high-quality comprehensive care for generations of women across their life continuum
- Delivering an exceptional patient centered experience using innovation and engaging patients in our team-based model of care
- Fostering a culture that inspires excellence in all employees
Apply for Nocturnist OB/GYN Physician - Orlando, Florida
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert