Colon Rectal Surgeon
- Kaiser Permanente The Southeast Permanente Medical Group
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Closing date
- Oct 6, 2023
- Surgery, Surgery, Colon/Rectal
- Full Time
- Position Type
The Southeast Permanente Medical Group, (TSPMG) Kaiser Permanente is happy to announce an opening for Colon Rectal Surgeon.
- This position will work in the Southwood office location, Emory Midtown and Saint Joseph's Hospitals and our affiliated ambulatory surgery centers.
- We are seeking a ABCRS board certified or eligible surgeon (must be certified within two years of hire).
- Preferences: Experience with anoscopy technique, EPIC EMR, team player, willingness to learn and committed to quality patient centered-care.
- Clinic hours are 8A to 5P and Operating room schedule will vary between 7:30A and 6P. On call schedule to be determined.
The Southeast Permanente Medical Group (TSPMG) is one of Georgia s largest independent, physician-owned, multi-specialty medical groups. More than 600 physicians and 200 associate practitioners work together in a unique integrated care model?to provide high-quality care to over 315,000 Kaiser Permanente members. Care is delivered at 26 medical offices featuring state-of-the-art equipment, labs, imaging services, and pharmacies. We also provide surgical services and around the clock care at some of the area s top hospitals.
TSPMG offers a competitive salary, a generous retirement package, paid time off, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, long and short-term disability, relocation allowance, and more. We also offer numerous clinical and non-clinical learning opportunities and physician leadership development.
Atlanta, our home for more than 30 years, is a thriving metropolis that blends southern charm with modern art, music and culture. Learn more about?our beautiful southern city at www.atlanta.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We maintain a drug and nicotine free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.?
Apply for Colon Rectal Surgeon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert