This opening is in Tulsa, Oklahoma's 2nd-largest city, filled with world-class attractions, vibrant nightlife venues, and exclusive shopping destinations that range from upscale to unique. Tulsa has been named the safest city in Oklahoma and one of the best places in America to live. It has access to every activity an outdoor enthusiast could wish for and all the amenities a large city offers.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Mark Defrancesco directly at 203.663.9340 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Join an established group that includes more than 10 providers
- Tenured support staff
- Full compliment of specialists
- BC or BE accepted
- Fellowship preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Rich retirement savings plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail