Galesburg boasts historic theaters, and railroad museum, a farmers market, locally owned restaurants, and 23 city parks with a public beach and wooded biking/walking trail. Downtown's Seminary Street historic district thrives with restaurants, specialty shops, and museums and plays host to popular festivals throughout the years.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent work/life balance
- 4 or 5-day workweek with 1:10 call
- See 20 patients per day
- No inpatient responsibilities
- Loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Full comprehensive benefits
- J-1 and H-1B visas can be supported
- 3 hours from Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail