You will enjoy practicing in this Wisconsin lakeside community that is well known as one of the best cultural and outdoor destinations. The nearby water, parks, and immense forests of upstate Wisconsin provides amazing recreation opportunities. This is a prosperous area of Wisconsin with a great college-town feel. The cost of living is low, and standard of living is high.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comprehensive cardiology program
- Not-for-profit health system
- Focus on coronary interventions
- Performed over 300 STEMIs in 2021
- Base pay to exceed $700K
- Option for leadership duties
- H-1B visa sponsorship
- Safe neighborhoods, great schools, and international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail