UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania seeks BC/BE Medical Oncologist to join our nationally recognized cancer team with full-time dedicated Nurse Practitioner support. This position has the ability for a flexible on-site work schedule including part-time or full-time employment, in addition to a potential leadership opportunity.
- $100,000 commencement bonus/forgivable loan
- No Call or inpatient requirement
- Flexible part-time employment opportunity vs full-time with leadership option
- State-of-the-art outpatient facility located within a critical access hospital
- 7 chemo bays, 4 exam rooms, Pharmacy and Laboratory onsite
As an employed “service partner” you will benefit from:
About UPMC in North Central Pa.
- MGMA competitive salary and benefit package
- Annual incentive bonuses
- Generous CME days and dollars
- Medical malpractice
- Robust retirement and benefits package
UPMC in North Central Pa. consists of five hospitals, including UPMC Cole, UPMC Lock Haven, UPMC Muncy, UPMC Wellsboro, and UPMC Williamsport, and various medical office locations. Our network of more than 600 experienced physicians, surgeons, mid-level providers, and caregivers strive to provide clinically excellent health care through a wide range of services.
Caring for a 12-county region, we employ practitioners in a broad range of specialties recognized at the national and state levels for quality of care. In fiscal year 2020, we provided more $51.5 million in community benefit to those in the regions we serve.