Obstetrics and Gynecology - Independent Contractor - In Patient
The Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting an Independent Contractor Board Eligible or Board Certified OB/GYN Physician to cover call at Sutter Delta Medical Center in Antioch, CA.
Location: Antioch/Brentwood, CA
- 24 hour Call shift
- Pay stipend $2000. per Shift
- Care for New born 35 weeks and up (no NICU)
- Work with a collaborative group of OB/GYNs who are focused on a team-based delivery of care,
- Work with an experienced and supportive staff of advanced practice clinician, OB Coordinator, and medical assistants
- Work in a charming suburban family friendly community of Antioch and Brentwood surrounded by beautiful parks, friendly neighbors, and a vibrant business environment.
- Be a part of the most progressive clinician-owned multispecialty medical group in the East Bay and Contra Costa County
- Board Eligible or board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- An active and unrestricted CA license
- Current DEA license
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 300 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group(SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG s employment policies and practices.
The City of Antioch is centrally located with access to a large number of the best attractions in Northern California. Mt. Diablo and the Bay Area proper lie to the west; Silicon Valley to the south. The Sacramento River Delta flows to the north and the lush Central Valley spreads to the east. With Sacramento, the Gold Country, Napa Valley wineries, the Pacific Ocean and Lake Tahoe all within easy driving distance, Antioch offers residents a wide variety of places to go and things to do.