Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting for a Board Eligible or Board Certified Inpatient Palliative Care Physician. The ideal candidate will have single or multispecialty group practice experience in an inpatient setting. All applicants must be Board Certified or Board eligible in Hospice/Palliative Care medicine.
Location: Oakland, California
- Possess an active California Medical License
- The ideal candidate should also possess exceptional communication, and interpersonal skills.
- All applicants must be Board Certified or Board eligible in Hospice/Palliative Care medicine.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 300 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG s employment policies and practices.
Oakland's landscape is a picturesque mix of lovely hillside neighborhoods; exciting and diverse architecture; a bustling waterfront; two shimmering lakes; 19 miles of shoreline along the San Francisco Bay; unparalleled Bay views; and more parks and open space per capita than any other city in the Bay Area. Everyone loves our year round vacation weather with temperatures in the gentle 50's and 60's in the winter and spring, and 70's throughout summer and fall. A city on the move, Oakland has emerged as a major economic force in the region. Long a center for international trade, the Port of Oakland is the nation's fourth busiest container port in the Bay Area. The Oakland International Airport is served by 12 major domestic and international airlines. Getting around is easy by train, automobile, BART, bus and ferry. The arts are alive in Oakland. Oakland has one of the largest visual and performing arts communities on the West Coast, and the arts are celebrated on every level here, from acclaimed symphony and ballet to museums, galleries, and small arts organizations. Oakland is just 3 hours from the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and hours drive to the Napa Valley wine country. The BART metro system makes it easy to get around without a car. For sports fans, Oakland is home to professional sports team, Oakland A's.