This flexible full time (.8-1.0 fte) Internal Medicine physician opportunity is located at our West Clinic, and offers the opportunity to join our team of 5 Physicians & 2 Advanced Practitioners.
We utilize a care team approach to optimize patient care. In addition to Physicians & Advanced Practitioners, care teams at the West clinic consist of nurses & medical assistants as well as a Certified Diabetic Educator, embedded Pharmacist, and access to a Care Coordination RN and Social Workers.
This team approach is one reason that has led to the department's superior quality ratings in an organization known throughout WI as a high performer in clinical quality.
We are a large multi-specialty clinic with primary care & urgent care along as well as onsite pharmacy, imaging, and lab. Providers partner with our St. Mary's Hospitalist team for inpatient needs. The clinic is located in a convenient location w/ close proximity to Middleton, Waunakee, Verona, and downtown Madison. Opportunity Highlights:
- Mission-based organization with a collegial & collaborative team, a fully supportive work environment, and superior clinical quality outcomes
- Outpatient practice
- Shared call schedule with RN triage
- Mature Epic EMR with individual optimization to improve efficiencies
- .8 to 1.0 fte option
- 2-year salary guarantee with generous sign-on bonus
- Madison, Wisconsin's state capital has a population of 269,000 and consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, and raise a family
- Madison boasts an outstanding public school system with 30 elementary, 12 middle and 5 high schools
- More than 180 public, governmental and special libraries are available for additional learning
- Residents enjoy an endless variety of music, dance, theater, visual and literary arts, including 5 museums exhibiting art, history, and science collections
- Residents also enjoy a wide range of recreational & outdoor activities including hiking, walking, biking, & riding trails; beautiful parks; 4 surrounding lakes; the UW- Madison Arboretum; and Olbrich Botanical Gardens to name a few
- Shoppers and diners enjoy an eclectic mix of independent stores and restaurants celebrating cultures from around the globe
- Sports fans cheer for the Wisconsin Badgers in most major college sports
For more information, contact:
Gina Haldiman - Senior Recruiter - Physician, Provider and Leadership Talent
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physician - State of Work Location